LPWAN technologies are changing the world of M2M connectivity.
Low-Power Wide-Area Networks (LPWANs) are purpose-built for industrial or large scale applications that require only very small amounts of data and up to 20 years of battery life. Pod is glad to be able to offer this extraordinary technology as part of our solution and help your application join Industry 4.0.
Low-Power Wide-Area Networks (LPWANs) operate on lower frequencies than cellular and transmit using a range of signal scattering methods. There are a variety of LPWAN technologies, some operating in licensed spectrum (NB-IoT, LTE Cat M1) and others in unlicensed spectrum (LoRa, Sigfox).
This means the data packets are smaller, they can travel further, and the devices that use this technology can last for years or decades on an AA battery.
Book a call with our experts
Leave your details and we will contact you shortly.
Enquiry about Non Cellular Connectivity
Want to discuss your specific requirements?
You benefit from:
- Lower power usage, higher range, and increased signal penetration to fully optimize your large scale application.
- More connections per access point, lower cost per connection, and therefore an exponential increase in efficiency.
- Our FreedoM-2-Manage platform, offering you a complete insight into all your devices whether they use LPWAN, cellular or a mixture of technologies.
- Pod’s agnostic approach to connectivity, meaning we constantly strive to adopt the best in non-cellular technology, no matter the provider.
- Become a first mover into this rapidly emerging technology, and properly position yourself in the coming IoT revolution.
Lower Power Consumption to keep your devices in the field for up to 20 years
Exponentially Increased Range for even the largest, most remote applications
Adaptable Technology that can develop to suit your application
Agnostic Provider so you know you are getting the best option for your application
Talk to us today to see if LPWAN is right for you
Low-Power Wide-Area technology has been built from the ground up for M2M communications, but we remain impartial so that you know you will always get the best solution and the best technology for your application. Talk to our team and see what non-cellular connectivity can do for you.